Conflicts in the field of family law constitute a very delicate area related to personal experiences, acute emotions. An attorney-at-law not only interacts with the authorities. He acts as a mediator between the conflicting parties, helps to avoid unpleasant meetings, unnecessary clashes.
Specialization and experience in this field are important not only for legal success. An experienced family law specialist helps the client to go through a difficult period of life with minimal psychological losses.
To get a consultation call: +38 (099) 701-68-00
The most famous family agreement is a marriage agreement. However, the range of possibilities in drafting such documents is much wider. Family members can regulate almost any area of their relationship. The Family Code of Ukraine provides for several types of such agreements. They are related to provision of content, place of residence, participation in the children upbringing by the parent living separately, the order of use of real estate and other issues. Most often, they regulate the life after divorce.
Signing a contract helps to avoid conflicts. The parties stipulate all possible options of actions and restrict their own freedom, providing each other with guarantees, in advance. The task of attorney-at-law is to make a n agreement in the way that it shall
- defend the interests of the client,
- resolve the family conflict on the merits,
- legally correctly express the interests of all the parties,
- not contradict the law.
There is a prejudice that family relationships should be determined by the mutual love of family members, their conscience, trust, and not signed agreements. We believe that one does not contradict the other. The ability to agree in advance, to give each other guarantees, does not preclude love and faith in the decency of a loved one. The agreement expresses desire and willingness of family members to maintain a good relationship in the long run. For this reason, they are ready to restrict their freedom.
- Divorce in court
- Divorce without the presence of the client
- Divorce with a foreigner
CHILDREN RELATED DISPUTES
- Determination of the child’s place of residence
- Establishing a dating schedule
- Deprivation of parental rights
- Adoption of a child
- Change of the child’s surname
- Permission for the child to travel abroad
- Establishing paternity
- Divorce with a foreigner
- Recovery of alimony from foreigners
- International child abduction
- International adoption
- Legal support in inheritance
- Obtaining additional time to accept the inheritance
- Elimination of the right to inherit
- Contesting the will
- Recognition of ownership of inheritance through the court.